” Vis Medicatrix naturae “ – The healing power of Nature
What is Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathy approaches the care of the body as a holistic system; the interaction of the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual elements that constitute personal health.
Naturopathy seeks to find the cause of loss of vitality and attempts to support the body’s innate natural healing mechanisms to promote optimal personal health and manage personal health challenges. Treatment can encompass a variety of different modalities including nutritional and lifestyle recommendations, herbal medicine, nutritional medicine and homeopathy.
Areas of interest
“What can we assist with?”
Reema is interested in a wide range of health challenges including:
- Adrenal fatigue
- Support through Lyme like illness & Co-infection
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Digestive Health. Reflux, indigestion, chronic constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chronic fatigue, post viral fatigue, chronic infection support
- Chronic Inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS)
- Systemic Mould sensitivity.
- Cardiovascular health. Supportive cholesterol management, reduction in diabetic markers, waist cm reduction
- Pain & Inflammation
- Preconception & Pregnancy care. Family care.
- Skin complaints. Eczema, Psoriasis, Allergy
- Weight loss
- Women’s health
- Methylation MTHFR + associated complaints
To empower you to achieve a sense of wellness, balance and vitality,
To support your personal health journey,
To encourage you to reach your most vital state of wellbeing through natural means,
To promote self-care and a healthy lifestyle.
“How do we help”
- Nutritional Advice
- Nutritional Supplementation
- Custom Made herbal tonics
- Lifestyle advice
- Bush Flower Essences
Investigating the cause
“Exploring and identifying the factors that are affecting your health.”
Please be advised these investigations are not always necessary and only usually recommended if indicated.
- Basic Blood testing. To inform a baseline of personal heath.
- Functional testing. Some examples include
o Stool testing. The gut is the seed of general health. Investigating the drivers of gut inflammation such as parasites, candida, bacterial overgrowths and beneficial undergrowths is useful in providing a picture of GUT health.
o Adrenal cortisol profile
o Food Allergy testing
o Female hormone testing
o Urinary Pyrroles
o Organic acids. Suitable to assess how your health condition is affecting your body on a biochemical level.
o Bioscreen Stool testing – To assess gut health
o NEW! Wellbeing DNA testing: DNA testing is creating a new standard of preventative health care. Identify your genetic susceptibilities to disease and imbalance. This testing involves measuring genetic potentials that affect organ function (like MTHFR, COMT, DAO etc). This gives us an individualised snapshot of your health potential.
Mind Body Spirit medicine
“Vis Medicatrix Naturae”
Harnessing the healing power of Nature.
Reema’s appreciation of biomedical doctors is enormous. Working very closely with both Integrative GP’s and Naturopaths in Sydney, Reema has a high appreciation for their treatment approach and feels that when practitioners join forces and collaborate, they get a chance to comprehensively explore the possible treatment options available to achieve the highest level of patient assessment and care. An Integrative approach is Reema’s preferred approach.
Teamwork makes the dream work.